RONIN International Ltd
Harling House 47-51, Great Suffolk Street Greater London LDN SE1 0BS UNITED KINGDOM
1998 100 to 500
About

RONIN conducts over 400 international B2B market research projects annually across multiple countries. In 2022, we conducted research in more than 80 markets and over 40 languages. We specialise in a range of services such as CATI, digital & desk recruitment in North America, Europe, Central and South America, EMEA, and Asia.

B2B, Opinion Former, and Healthcare Professional stakeholders account for approximately 80% of our research projects, while the remaining 20% are with Consumer audiences. Our research portfolio includes around 75% Quantitative studies and 25% Qualitative studies, with a roughly equal mix of one-third CATI, one-third online, and one-third digital recruitment to online or CATI.

RONIN Edge
Our proprietary internal participant database RONIN Edge is specifically designed to meet the needs of the modern market researcher. The ultimate market research internal platform of more than 400,000 verified and engaged business professionals and opinion leaders, from HR leaders and CFOs to sustainability experts and academics.

At RONIN we get people, real people and real data.

Read More Read Less
Research Service
Data Collection - Qualitative
Data Collection - Quantitative
Full-Service Research
Industry
Banking/Finance
Healthcare
Study Type/Technique
Business-to-Business
Full Service
Recruitment
Specialty
CAPI/CATI Software
Multilingual
Territories Served
Europe
Global
US
Contacts